Monday, November 17, 2008

A little update

All day Saturday, I had sharp pains down in my pelvic area and lower abdominal area.  After talking to my sister-in-law....I know am thinking it was braxton hicks kicking in big time!!!  Sunday I felt much better.....however....the pains on Saturday did prompt me to pack up my hospital bag and get all the baby's clothes done.  So I am happy to say......all I have to do is charge my camera and we are ready to go!  

Dh's parents are going away for 2 weeks to DR starting today.....so hopefully they will be back before JP gets here!  I really don't want them to miss out.  

Oh, we still have to install the carseat....I guess that's another thing that needs to be done.  My next OB appt. is Thursday!!  I think that'll be my first internal....we'll probably get an idea of whether or not I'm dilating.  

No comments: